Thursday 16 August 2012

TipTopSwiss 226:366- 229:366

TipTopSwiss has been missing for a few days as I have been unexpectedly spending time in hospital. And I have to say that I have absolutely nothing but praise for Kanton Spital Winterthur. The staff were lovely, the food delicious and my stay made as comfortable as it could possibly be. People apologized for keeping me waiting when I didn't even know I was waiting and at no point was I made to feel unwelcome or a nuisance. And the cleanliness! My room was properly cleaned more than once a day and smelt clean too. Compared to other hospitals I've experienced, it was a revelation. I know - this is Switzerland and things are different here. But what a difference!
I'm home now, with a review appointment next week, but if I ever need to go back, I won't be scared or worried. Which is how it should be when you're feeling ill and vulnerable.
My room had a balcony! Couldn't get out there thanks to my drip but it was there!
Bouillon, tomato risotto and fish, and apricot mousse!
The view out of the window at night.
More delicious food!

1 comment:

  1. Not at all like Good Hope food then! Get well sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! xxx

    ReplyDelete