Saturday 3 March 2012

TipTopSwiss 63:366

There are many photos that I could choose for today. I've been to the Stadthaus for a welcome from the Stadtpresident, had a tour of Winterthur Aldstadt, run 11k Laufsporttag Winterthur and got a new bicycle. Might bank a few images for another day...

Today's photo is my prize for completing the Laufsporttag. Not your usual medal, is it? Not quite sure about the sausage but I'm looking forward to the cheese - der Käse - de Chääs - and muesli - das Müsli - Müesli (not together obviously) and to trying the pear bread - das Birnbrot.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! what a bounty! In zurich, all I got was a lousy t-Shirt. But maybe they have changed since 2004, when I last participated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a pin / badge from the Hegi Chlauslauf, and a Odio running hat from Silversterlauf in Zürich. Wonder what I'll get from GP der Stadt Dübendorf and Flughafenlauf?

    ReplyDelete