Saturday 4 February 2012

TipTopSwiss 35:366

When I left Sutton Coldfield I knew I would miss Sutton Park and SEFitness runs. However, Winterthur has beautiful places to run as well and today I braved the well sub zero temperatures to run up to Römerholz and through the woods to the other side (I think it's near Reutligen but never entirely sure!) and home via the back streets of Oberwinterthur. This is the part of the run I like most - a mile of fairly flat track with the woods steeply rising to the right and farms, fields and houses down to my left. Didn't meet a soul today as I ran - so peaceful!

Today's words!
Rennen or schnell gehen means to run. Here you might say secklä or chaibä
And ein kaltempfindlicher Mensch or in Swiss German, Gföörli, is a person who is sensitive to cold.
I love the former and fortunately am not too much of the latter!

No comments:

Post a Comment