Tuesday 7 February 2012

TipTopSwiss 38:366

As I've mentioned before, my running habit has followed me to Switzerland. A combination of not having a job, committing to running 1000 miles on 2012 and a desire to keep fit (and not driven family potty too as I am likely to do if I don't run!) has led to be upping my weekly mileage. And then there are the lovely places to run around here.
It is a long running joke that I am usually vaguely lost for 80% of my running time although this is improving.
So how glad am I for the wonderful signs like this one that tell me where to run and how it'll be if I follow the arrows properly! I followed the yellow route today - took longer than normal in the snow but I didn't get lost and I I even managed to follow the signs properly!

According to my Büechli, this month is Februar in German but in Schwiizerdütsch it's Horner. Just proves I'm not a Besserwisser or Bhaupti (that's a man who knows everything!)
;-

No comments:

Post a Comment